Hazelnut Orange black tea captures the heavenly scent of autumn. Smooth, creamy, sweet, nutty, and with a lovely hint of citrus in the finish. Energizing yet relaxing at the same time. The perfect brew to get you through a morning of desk work or when you want to relax with a book by the fireplace. Add steaming milk for a luscious hazelnut orange latte. Hazelnut Orange tea contains caffeine. Ingredients: black tea, clove, natural and artificial flavor, orange peel, safflower. Packaged as a loose leaf tea, 4 ounces brews about 38 servings of tea.
Hazelnut Orange Tea Latte
- Heat 1 cup (8 ounces) water to boiling, about 212*F.
- In a measuring cup, teapot, tea kettle, french press, or small saucepan, steep 1 heaping teaspoon (3 grams) Hazelnut Orange Black Tea in 1 cup hot water for 4-6 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping; in a saucepan on the stove, bring 1/4 cup (2 ounces) dairy milk or coconut milk to a boil. Froth using a frothing wand or whisk vigorously while heating until milk is hot and frothy. For nut based milks, froth using an immersion blender before heating the milk.
- Strain tea using a fine mesh strainer into a serving mug.
- Sweeten with sugar, honey or your favorite sweetener.
- Top tea with warm frothy milk. Dust with a pinch of ground cinnamon for garnish.